Tuesday, October 28, 2014

New Home

So, some of you may or may not know by now, but Joey and I recently moved from Ada to Stonewall in the last couple months - thanks to Lori Bell, our landlord and friend, who needed someone she trusted to rent her grandmother's home of, well, a whole lot of years. And we desperately needed a home because we had been living with a friend for two years, and while having a room mate is fine - it was way past time to get into our own "married couple" home. This house is perfect for us. It's out of town, it has a fenced back yard for the dogs (which we have 3), it has 3 bedrooms and two baths and a HUGE kitchen. I'm absolutely in love with this house!

We are just finally getting the house put together - pictures and stuff on the walls, starting to build themes in rooms - and now I think it's time to paint! I'm not sure what color yet, but Lori's grandmother has red through out the kitchen, and although I do love red, I'm just tired of seeing it everywhere. It seems like every home I have seen recently has red accents or even full red walls. I'm done with red. I think I'd like to go blue, but we'll see. I hope to get some colors and painting going this coming week or weekend.

When we moved in, Lori told us we could paint whatever we liked and that she actually had some flooring for the kitchen she just never got around to installing, so we went ahead and installed it for her, and it looks amazing. I can't wait to see what the house will look like with a little lipstick and mascara.

Here's some pics before I paint:

Backyard!

The Blue Bathroom

Living Room

With huge ass window.
Looking at bedroom 1 & 3 doors.

Looking into kitchen.

We finally got 4 out of 7 stringed instruments hung up.

Bathroom 2 - Or the "Mustache Room"



Bedroom 3 or office. It's the music room right now.
Bedroom
On Suite. Leads into the Blue Bathroom.
Kitchen before painting.
Maybe the red will look better after the new paint is added...

I think it would look better blue, though.


And here and some pics of my three little dogs and my cat!

Monroe "Roe" - She's so pretty when she's all cleaned up. Too bad she likes the mud!
Elvis Tucker "Poot"
Marley "Moo"
Princess Fluffybutt
Elvis loves his Daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment