Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Welcome!


I am Tessa House. I am a housewife, a nerd, a movie buff, a gamer, a feminist, a musician, a published author, a lover of art, an animal lover, a supernatural enthusiast, a tree huger, a food critic, a website creator, a songwriter, a singer, a former dog groomer and vet assistant, a dog nutritionist, a dog trainer, a writer of many things, and so much more.

I am also a pain in the ass, stubborn, relentless, tenacious, honest, sincere, worth of being loved, lovable, down-to-earth, funny, clumsy, smart, pretty, loyal, and a hopeless romantic.

I love science fiction, horror movies, legal tv shows and movies, rom coms, Miranda Lambert, Heart, Journey, Bruno Mars, The Backstreet Boys, Alanis Morissette, Jewel, The Judds, Foreigner, Dr. Who (David Tennent is MY Dr.), The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, The Flash, The Notebook, Titanic (and the album minus the Celine Dion theme song. The instrumental on the album is good, though.), The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Shining, Stand By Me, let's just say anything Stephen King, anything Stan Lee/Marvel as well, and the list goes on and on.

I am in love with and married to my best friend in the whole world, Joey House.

I do not apologize for liking what I like, loving who I love, or being who I am. That being said, I will usually go out of my way to help a friend or pass along any life experience I can. Life is too short. We have to live in the here and now, love to the fullest, and laugh as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment